Asus z71v notebook
XP Pro Corporate

My task manager only partially loads. I only get the Process tab, none
of the other tabs are vi sable. I don't even get the tabs, heading or
menus at the top, just the process tab info. How can I get the entire
TaskManager to appear? This just suddenly happened; it used to be fine.

Norm

double click somewhere in the colored area of the Task Manager window, that
will bring it back to normal.

"NoMoreMrNiceGuy" wrote:

> Asus z71v notebook
> XP Pro Corporate
>
> My task manager only partially loads. I only get the Process tab, none
> of the other tabs are vi sable. I don't even get the tabs, heading or
> menus at the top, just the process tab info. How can I get the entire
> TaskManager to appear? This just suddenly happened; it used to be fine.
>
> Norm

hahahahahahaha

That's darn clever (and more than a little chicken$hit). I've been
assembling computers for 5 years and have never seen or heard of that.
Thanks, I learned something today.

Norm

My answer wrote:
> double click somewhere in the colored area of the Task Manager window, that
> will bring it back to normal.
>
> "NoMoreMrNiceGuy" wrote:
>

>>Asus z71v notebook
>>XP Pro Corporate
>>
>>My task manager only partially loads. I only get the Process tab, none
>>of the other tabs are vi sable. I don't even get the tabs, heading or
>>menus at the top, just the process tab info. How can I get the entire
>>TaskManager to appear? This just suddenly happened; it used to be fine.
>>
>>Norm

TRENDING THREADS