  • Email
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
July 3, 2005 2:27:33 AM

I have a question about connectors J120 and J121
I need to know what color wire fo in what order on each plug.
The machine I have has had some hack job done to these.
Maybe someone can shoot some pics of theirs and email to me?
profgrif at cox dot net

More about : wire connctions

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 4:03:36 PM

You can download a copy of the manual from the Internet Pinball Database; the
wire colors are listed at the end of section three where the connector
assignments are listed for each board.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic