Trying to restore old video card driver

I mistakenly installed a evga display driver in my computer and can not get
it to uninstall. I have little to no color(16 colors to be exact) I need
help right away.

"MrsReed" <doretr4@aol.com> wrote in message
>I mistakenly installed a evga display driver in my computer and can
>not get
> it to uninstall. I have little to no color(16 colors to be exact) I
> need
> help right away.

Need more information, such as is it onboard video like Cirrus Logic
or is it an add in card like ATI or Crystal or etc.
If we know the make of the video card we can tell you where to go to
get the proper driver for the card.

Elector