Age Of Mythology Problem!

I have a brand new computer and it will not run AOM
because it said it doesnt support my video card, is there
around this??? Its A VIA Unichrome S3p

"Mike C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8eb501c4859a$532c81a0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| I have a brand new computer and it will not run AOM
| because it said it doesnt support my video card, is there
| around this??? Its A VIA Unichrome S3p

Hi Mike,

If you don't have a video card which meets the minimum requirements
the only way around it is an inexpensive upgrade. I chose the Ti4200
by nVidia myself since it runs all games and cost less than $50 US. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms