Does anyone know why HP has changed their website and discontinued the
new d1000e Computer and is now only selling the older model a850e
Computer with Mirage 2 Graphics which are out of date recently having
been replaced with Mirage 3 Graphics in the marketplace?

Aghnis

In fact it appears that HP is selling last years HP Computers. If you
want a new one, Dell is probably the best source. This is from a person
who has a HP Pavillion 9695C with problems.

Aghnis

aghnis@yahoo.com wrote:
> Does anyone know why HP has changed their website and discontinued
the
> new d1000e Computer and is now only selling the older model a850e
> Computer with Mirage 2 Graphics which are out of date recently having
> been replaced with Mirage 3 Graphics in the marketplace?
>
> Aghnis

Hey, I can sell you one of last year's Dell high-end Precision 360 systems at an
attractive price, too. I have 3 in stock, going, going, gone... Ben Myers