Strange behaviour at Start-Up of Windows XP Home Edition

Strange behaviour at Start-Up of Windows XP Home Edition

When I Start Windows, out of the 10 to 12 icons and Bars I have placed on
the desktop, all except the ATI Multi-Media Centre Bar and the Micorsoft
Office Bar. Pop-up nicely and then the System keeps endlessly working in the
background with nothing happening. If then, if I abort the hang-up by
rebooting the System, all the icons and the two above-mentioned Bars pop up
without any flaw. Restart button also leads to a flawless Start.

Is there any way to detect the glitch causing this problem and a method to
remove it?

P. Jayant

kelly

Depends.....

Too much background noise and do you auto-logon?

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP