Music Issues..

I'm thinking that there have to be some Drivers or something, any ideas?

--
Italia5239

Malke

Italia5239 wrote:

> I'm thinking that there have to be some Drivers or something, any
> ideas?

Yes, there are many drivers in the world. However, since you've given us
no information about anything that would enable us to help you...

Please go here to see how to ask a good newsgroup question:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then come back and post all pertinent details and someone will help you.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers