Rebuilding the Twister fan, check out these pics...

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 10:28:46 AM

Heh, I have no idea how the old owner managed to actually dent the fan
screen this bad, so don't ask :)

Here's a comparison pic:

http://www.toughguy.blogger.com.br/old_and_new.jpg

New one was bought from Pinballlife, it's a NOS part.

Amazing difference, eh? I'm going to clean, oil, replace the
screen/grille, replace the decals so my fan SHOULD be like-new once I'm
done!

Bye!

- Orlando
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 11:07:16 PM

Daemon wrote:
> Heh, I have no idea how the old owner managed to actually dent the fan
> screen this bad, so don't ask :)

Don't they have chicken wire and tin snips in Brazil? I can't believe
you had something shipped that I could buy at any hardware store!
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 6:47:29 AM

Well, unlike you, I'm not an adept of the "cardboard fixing methods".

I would rather buy a NOS part that I am 100% sure will look perfect,
than just use some other material that might not match and/or will look
horrible.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 8:24:16 PM

"Daemon" <orlando.ortiz@gmail.com> wrote in news:1120397326.416123.291520
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Heh, I have no idea how the old owner managed to actually dent the fan
> screen this bad, so don't ask :)

That's easy. Punch the fan. (seriously)
!