bill

If someone accesses my computer while i am away, am i able to check it
somehow? is there a history of what happens in windows?

Tim

There are keyloggers avaliable for download...somewhere. google it, and im
sure you'll get one.

Any antivirus programs will probably freak out about them because they
probably think that a hacker put them there. But, if you willingly installed
the keylogger, just ignore the warnings.

I would write my own, but then again, not everyone knows a programming
language.
--
To err is human, but to really foul things up, you need a computer.

"bill" wrote:

> If someone accesses my computer while i am away, am i able to check it
> somehow? is there a history of what happens in windows?

To open the Event Viewer...
Start | Run | Type: eventvwr | Clcik OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.