checking keystroke history.

August 17, 2005 2:58:01 AM

If someone accesses my computer while i am away, am i able to check it
somehow? is there a history of what happens in windows?
August 17, 2005 4:21:03 AM

There are keyloggers avaliable for download...somewhere. google it, and im
sure you'll get one.

Any antivirus programs will probably freak out about them because they
probably think that a hacker put them there. But, if you willingly installed
the keylogger, just ignore the warnings.

I would write my own, but then again, not everyone knows a programming
language.
--
To err is human, but to really foul things up, you need a computer.

"bill" wrote:

> If someone accesses my computer while i am away, am i able to check it
> somehow? is there a history of what happens in windows?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 4:43:14 PM

To open the Event Viewer...
Start | Run | Type: eventvwr | Clcik OK