I have a compaq motherboard in a different case than in was originally
installed in and no manuals forit. Is there any place i can go to
find out what the specs are on this board. Mainly cpu suppoert and
integrated sound support . It is a fast board. Thanks in advance

You need to identify the board for us. While you are at it, you might as well
identify the major chipsets on the board. What sort of processor does it use?

.... Ben Myers