I recommend highly: Vibe Computers

GOTzMADsKILLz

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2002
I just wanted to say I was a little wary about buying things online until I saw this sites prices.

http://www.vibecomputers.com

For fellow Canadians (and any Americans looking for a super deal especially with exchange rates the way they are). I bought a Radeon 9700 Pro for much cheaper than any other website or local store. Service was great they respond to any questions by email within the day and since they are based out of the Vancouver BC area even going by the cheaper UPS Ground (5-6 day delivery) I still got it the next day (I live fairly close though lol) and they have a great "clean" site setup to monitor the progress of your order from payment to shipping.

I will definately buy from them again in the future, they offer a much nicer/quicker experience than www.ncix.com (I am waiting about a week or so for some Corsair RAM they said they had in stock, but which they had to order in... grrrrrrumble grrrrrrumble...) Anyways just thought I'd let some fellow Canadians in on a sweet deal.

Unfortunately they don't offer much in the way of custom components like lighting/cooling etc for those who want high end custom modding stuff but for Joe Bloe who wants a cheap price on a new motherboard or CPU they are really worth checking out. Just my 2-bits. :) Also they are open to finding out what customers want (just email them and ask) and then seeing if they can get in special components for them (A BIG plus in my books!)

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Your price doesn't seem that good. Maybe I am missing something. I went to their website and the ATI Radeon Pro is $556 Canadian dollars. When converted to US dollars it is $357 dollars. I can buy the same item for $325 US from a very reputable company (mwave.com).

That is not a huge difference, but I could add shipping and still be under the your cost.

GOTzMADsKILLz

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2002
Not when you have to include Customs Duties which have a handling fee from certain Customs Broker Firms that collect for the postal services (like Fedex uses etc) and on top of that there's taxes on that GST and in my case PST. Also out of country shipping still often costs more plus there's the exchange rate on that on top of the exchange rate of the items price plus any provincial taxes. For Canadians it's the best deal no matter where your looking.

Question Authority. Know your Rights.

TRENDING THREADS