TECH: Berry Polisher Stopped Working

This is for future R.G.P. Google reference for those who find there
Berry polisher stopped working one day.

Mine had been in the bucket it came in for the winter. It worked when
I putit away..but when I got it out, loaded it with parts and turned it
on...silence. My problem turned out to be a combination of two things.
A small piece of black plastic from the inside of the switch had
broken off and was blocking the contacts, and one of the black wires
from the motor had broken loose from the disconnect lugs. I pulled the
three rubber feet off and two screws, and fixed the internal wire. I
just cut off the spade lugs and hard soldered it. If I ever need to
remove the motor, I'll just cut them again.

10 minutes later...working!

Hope this helps somebody in the future...

Barry - NY

Yeah, the breaking wires issue has been covered here before.
Just about everyone has this problem with their Berry unit after a few
months of solid use.
You did the right thing.
I've not heard about the broken switch however!