Alan Meyers Contact Info

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 3, 2005 4:28:48 PM

First of all, is Alan Meyer a thief ?, ABSOLUTELY !, I know I would not
buy anything from him, his parts are junk and his stuff is never what
it is supposed to look like !

Second : If anybody has an order oustanding, they should contact me via
my e-mail, as far as I know, I have 3 people waiting for parts with the
exception of the glass lifts which is a completely different matter, I
do occasionally lose an order because I am extremely disorganized !

I will not discuss this matter any further in a public forum, this is
why I don't even bother with this NG anymore, the only reason I am even
bothering with this is because it was brought to my attention by a
friend and I don't want anybody to not get the parts they ordered, so
if I owe you something, LET ME KNOW !
My e-mail address is pinballexpress@hotmail.com I also have a
verizon account but the spam filter is set very high and I don't even
get the junk mail delivered into the mailbox so I don't advise you use
it !

DO NOT TRY AND CONTACT ME VIA CELL PHONE !, I turned it into little
tiny pieces of cell phone about 6 weeks ago and am not getting another
one untill they are perfected !, the voice mailbox may still be open
but I have no way of knowing.

Last but not least, Randy P, How DARE you accuse me of working at UPS
!, I work at FED EX EXPRESS !!! as an Ops manager in the morning, we at
FED EX try NOT to break the customers parcels, unlike the guys at UPS
!, it cuts into our profit sharing !

I still have my store and am usually there by around 12 pm and I am
there till around 6 pm !, Herb and I split the location and things are
working out extremely well, we are so busy with sales and service we
are litterally there 7 days a week now !

THANKS !
Alan Meyer
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 9:08:02 PM

Alan,

(I am also posting this to RPG and will provide follow up when this is
resolved. For RPG's info, I am the backglass lifts person that Alan
mentioned in his post.)

The only reason that I posted about this on the news group is because you
have not responded to any of my emails or phone calls. At least I got some
type of response by posting to RGP.

The only phone number that I have for you is your cell phone, you told me to
use that number. I have been unable to get a business phone number for your
business, your old business number directs me to your cell phone.

On December 10, 2003 I mailed you a cashiers check for $1050 to purchase a
large number of chrome backglass lifts. Since then you have made several
promises about this purchase and have even told me that they had been
shipped. It has been so long and you have not contacted me in months, it
would appear you are ignoring my phone calls and emails. I even emailed you
from your post on Mr. Pinball, no response from you.

I would just like to conclude this transaction. Please provide that
backglass lifts that I paid for or return the $1050 that I paid you over 1
1/2 years ago.

Tim Smith

<pinballexpress@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> First of all, is Alan Meyer a thief ?, ABSOLUTELY !, I know I would not
> buy anything from him, his parts are junk and his stuff is never what
> it is supposed to look like !
>
> Second : If anybody has an order oustanding, they should contact me via
> my e-mail, as far as I know, I have 3 people waiting for parts with the
> exception of the glass lifts which is a completely different matter, I
> do occasionally lose an order because I am extremely disorganized !
>
> I will not discuss this matter any further in a public forum, this is
> why I don't even bother with this NG anymore, the only reason I am even
> bothering with this is because it was brought to my attention by a
> friend and I don't want anybody to not get the parts they ordered, so
> if I owe you something, LET ME KNOW !
> My e-mail address is pinballexpress@hotmail.com I also have a
> verizon account but the spam filter is set very high and I don't even
> get the junk mail delivered into the mailbox so I don't advise you use
> it !
>
> DO NOT TRY AND CONTACT ME VIA CELL PHONE !, I turned it into little
> tiny pieces of cell phone about 6 weeks ago and am not getting another
> one untill they are perfected !, the voice mailbox may still be open
> but I have no way of knowing.
>
> Last but not least, Randy P, How DARE you accuse me of working at UPS
> !, I work at FED EX EXPRESS !!! as an Ops manager in the morning, we at
> FED EX try NOT to break the customers parcels, unlike the guys at UPS
> !, it cuts into our profit sharing !
>
> I still have my store and am usually there by around 12 pm and I am
> there till around 6 pm !, Herb and I split the location and things are
> working out extremely well, we are so busy with sales and service we
> are litterally there 7 days a week now !
>
> THANKS !
> Alan Meyer

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 1:10:34 AM

pinballexpress@hotmail.com wrote:

> as far as I know, I have 3 people waiting for parts with the
> exception of the glass lifts which is a completely different matter, I
> do occasionally lose an order because I am extremely disorganized !
> Alan Meyer

Wow. No apologies, no promises to try to do better, just "Hey, you
people need to relax and wait your turn because I'm a very busy man."
I bought some stuff from you a few years ago, Alan, and you sent
everything to me within a reasonable time span. However, if this is
how you respond to customer complaints, I won't be buying from you
again any time soon. There are some truly great vendors on RGP, such
as Ray Johnson, Dave Mercer and Kerry Stair. You should try following
their example.

- Josh A.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:42:52 AM

Hey don't blame me for this! I just asked a simple question cause I
wanted to contact the man. And I am now in contact with him, so thanks
everyone for making a mess of things yet again.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 1:52:29 PM

Would it be harsh if you had been waiting for $1050 in parts for well over a
year. Would it be harsh if you could not get a responds to your phone calls
or emails for over 3 months and were out $1050.

By the way, I still have not heard from Alan. He was able to respond to RGP
but not to my email.

Tim Smith

"SilverUnicorn" <wmspins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p fudnTCsZMXnslTfRVn-qg@comcast.com...
> Fair enough. I reread the posts and while I can unerstand the issues
> leading up to this, it sems like Chris asked a fair enough questoion. He
> was looking for his parts, but perhaps "crook" was harsh, I don't know. It
> may have been different if I was waiting for parts myself.
>
> Chris

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:34:54 PM

Hey Chris, not blaming anything on you at all. Not sure if you really meant
that or if you were just joking. I was simply giving the other Chris (Silver
Unicorn) a reference point to go back and see what led up to the fallout; your
post was the first one in a series of people finally stepping forward and asking
about the delays in getting their parts. Glad you're in contact with him, and I
hope you get your stuff. Sure wish I could've gotten mine. After 30 days I
wasn't willing to wait anymore. In that timespan the conversation went from "I
sent your parts" to "the box fell off my workbench I sent it now" to "if it
doesn't arrive I'll send another" to ignoring my e-mails, until I filed a Paypal
complaint.

Richard

On 3 Jul 2005 23:42:52 -0700, "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey don't blame me for this! I just asked a simple question cause I
>wanted to contact the man. And I am now in contact with him, so thanks
>everyone for making a mess of things yet again.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 7:11:31 PM

Richard- My parts from Alan must have been sent three or four times,
according to him. If it doesn't arrive, I'll send another? At least
twice. When I got my crumpled envelope with childish writing and no
return address, and my target stickers in it, I was astonished. Then I
found out I could have got them cheaper(and certainly quicker) from
Marco. Oh, cruel irony. The next time I hear "they're on their way",
all I can think about are the companion phrases "of course I love you",
or "I promise I won't come in your mouth" or the many other falsehoods
that people of his ilk love to spout. Yup, learned my lesson the hard
way, but at least got my stuff (eventually) so I guess he's not all
bad-just prone to falsehood. Considering that he's about a two hour
drive away, he could have walked them to my house and hand delivered
them more quickly. That's bad. And he works at a FEDEX store? That
clinches it. UPS is all I'll ever use now.
!