Unattend Install

August 17, 2005 9:58:45 AM

I am having an issue with the unattend install. I have created the
unattend.txt file but when it get to the product ID it fails to pick it up or
invalid. But if at that time this happens I manually enter in the sasme ID
code it runs fine. What have I done wrong?

Wayne

More about : unattend install

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:10:02 AM

unattended installs vary in the way the product ID is set

you don't mention if its XP itself or office etc

check on technet for the product you are using.

thanks

"jbond_13" wrote:

> I am having an issue with the unattend install. I have created the
> unattend.txt file but when it get to the product ID it fails to pick it up or
> invalid. But if at that time this happens I manually enter in the sasme ID
> code it runs fine. What have I done wrong?
>
> Wayne
August 19, 2005 5:34:06 PM

Well I have spent the whole week trying to get someone to tell me how or even
give or show me a unattend that works. But no one has, so I guess that it
fails to work for more than the ones it works for. This is XP Pro that I am
trying to rollout.

!