Compaq Laptop 1200

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Looking for quick restore cd's for a Compaq Laptop series 1200. Can someone
help me. I found out that they don't sell them anymore because Microsoft
will not support win98, which comes on the disk.

Thanks
John

hh

There are literally dozens of models with different hardware in the 1200
series. a source for QR CDs would need to know the exact model.
HH