Are NOS NGG Backglasses available?

I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
type item?

Rick Swanson
2 answers Last reply
More about backglasses available

    In article <f9Yxe.7131$394.368@fe07.lga>, Rick Swanson says...

    >I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
    >blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
    >one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
    >type item?

    Several vendors, including IPB, had those at the last Expo. So apparently they
    are still around. Good luck buddy!

    --
    Kyle Wren
    "Worst... Ball... EVER!!"

    Kyle Wren wrote:

    > In article <f9Yxe.7131$394.368@fe07.lga>, Rick Swanson says...
    >

    >>I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
    >>blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
    >>one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
    >>type item?
    >

    > Several vendors, including IPB, had those at the last Expo. So apparently they
    > are still around. Good luck buddy!

    Thanks Kyle.

    While I bought this gofers specifically for a client, I've now decided
    to get another one for my gameroom. Once again having the opportunity
    to play a machine that is functioning properly has completely reversed
    my opinion of a machine.

    Rick Swanson

Games Ebay Video Games