Are NOS NGG Backglasses available?

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 8:44:45 PM

I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
type item?

Rick Swanson

More about : nos ngg backglasses

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:27:48 AM

In article <f9Yxe.7131$394.368@fe07.lga>, Rick Swanson says...

>I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
>blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
>one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
>type item?

Several vendors, including IPB, had those at the last Expo. So apparently they
are still around. Good luck buddy!

--
Kyle Wren
"Worst... Ball... EVER!!"

Kyle Wren wrote:

> In article <f9Yxe.7131$394.368@fe07.lga>, Rick Swanson says...
>

>>I bought a NGG at auction last week and there are a couple of small
>>blemishes in the backglass. I wouldn't mind replacing it with an NOS
>>one. Are these glasses available thru IPB... or are they an "Ebay Only"
>>type item?
>

> Several vendors, including IPB, had those at the last Expo. So apparently they
> are still around. Good luck buddy!

Thanks Kyle.

While I bought this gofers specifically for a client, I've now decided
to get another one for my gameroom. Once again having the opportunity
to play a machine that is functioning properly has completely reversed
my opinion of a machine.

Rick Swanson
!