wTB: New Thing for TAF

anyone know if these are still available? My 'Thing' needs a pedicure
something feirce and i wiould just as soon replace it-
also could use a new bookcase top- just the top-

joseph-
www.joepinball.com

On Sun, 03 Jul, Joe Plumber wrote:
> anyone know if these are still available? My 'Thing' needs a pedicure
> something feirce and i wiould just as soon replace it-
> also could use a new bookcase top- just the top-

I know the bookcase top has been in the past, but I don't see it listed on
Bay Area's website nor FAO's site. Hmmph. I'd email one of those two
places and see. While at it, ask about the Thing hand. I thought those
were still around. If not, email me on the Thing hand...I think I've got a
couple decent used ones as well as a spare new one I could probably part
with.

--Donnie