Copying a CD on Dell's SONIC CD WRITER

Hello,

For the life of me I can't figure out how to copy a CD. I know there
will be disk swapping, but I don't know where or how to get started.
Help? I can drag and drop now like a pro, but totally stumped on
copying an entire CD!

Mike

Sonic is not very intuitive. If its the same version I have try Sonic MyDVD,
then select music or Data, then go to the right and press where it says
Create a Music or Data Disc. This will then launch the next menu that shows
to make an exact copy. This is with version 4.5. If you have another version
it may be similar. If not tell us what version you do have.

<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> For the life of me I can't figure out how to copy a CD. I know there
> will be disk swapping, but I don't know where or how to get started.
> Help? I can drag and drop now like a pro, but totally stumped on
> copying an entire CD!
>
> Mike

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

You could always try reading the helpfiles in the software just as a
novelty