Help. Shopped Getaway and have a piece left over !

Hi all,
Well, after about 60 hours of effort I finished a complete restoration
of a Getaway and I'm real happy with the results. At the end I
discovered just a single part that, despite haven taken around 200
pictures during teardown, I don't know where it comes from ! Don't see
it anywhere in the schematics or parts list.
It is a small white nylon cylinder, an inch or so long, a quarter inch
in diameter. It has a slightly raised collar at each end and a hole
through the center (lengthwise). I think it might have came from under
the ramp or supercharger and I took that area apart to look again to no
avail. Anybody know where this guy belongs? The game's working ok
without it, so far :)
Thanks
Bill
2 answers Last reply
More about help shopped getaway piece left

    Thanks, I'll have another peek under some of the plastics then.
    I appreciate the speedy help of rgp'ers as usual.
    cheers
    Bill

    It's a spacer that goes under a playfield plastic, usually in an
    unobtrusive location. They usually have a screw-in metal post that both
    holds them down, and supports a plastic above where a locknut fits.

    bogart
    www.pinrestore.com

    BillPennie wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > Well, after about 60 hours of effort I finished a complete restoration
    > of a Getaway and I'm real happy with the results. At the end I
    > discovered just a single part that, despite haven taken around 200
    > pictures during teardown, I don't know where it comes from ! Don't see
    > it anywhere in the schematics or parts list.
    > It is a small white nylon cylinder, an inch or so long, a quarter inch
    > in diameter. It has a slightly raised collar at each end and a hole
    > through the center (lengthwise). I think it might have came from under
    > the ramp or supercharger and I took that area apart to look again to no
    > avail. Anybody know where this guy belongs? The game's working ok
    > without it, so far :)
    > Thanks
    > Bill

Games Video Games