Road Show Dozer/Diverter/Bulbs/Rom

natty

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005

Hi Folks,
I need some assistance with my Road Show. If you are able to help me
fix these issues could you be so kind to not only tell me what and how
to fix but also exacttly where the parts are located within the
machine. Thanks.

Here we go:

Dozer Problem. The dozer doesn't register hits. I've searched the
back articles, and they have great advice, however I don't know where
to look for the parts within the machine. I can find the sensors under
the playfield and they look fine, but what is the "PCB" with the red
light that they are connected to and where is it located. Thanks.

Many bulbs not lit. They are not burned out however, because I swapped
them with other bulbs and they light up. For example, half the lights
in the wheel are unlit. Radio Riot is unlit. I think it might be a
fuse. So, where are the fuses, and what would it look like if it were
blown? If it's not blown, then what could it be, where, and how would
I fix? Thanks again.

Right Ramp Diverter. Should this diverter trigger by itself, or
trigger when the impact of the ball collides with it? Mine only opens
after the ball smashes into it. Should I wd40 something in it?

I have LA-4 Rom, is this the latest? If not should I upgrade, and what
is the difference?

Thanks for your help.
-Nate

NO WD40

The dozer sensors, if you can find them, follow the wires. PCB should be
nearby. To adjust it turn the tiny potentiometer until the LED lights on,
then back off just until the LED goes off.

The lights that are out. Power of, check fuses on the solenoid driver board,
remove and check with an ohm mater. Also check their connectors for burn on
that board. LTG :)