funny ebay posting, paragon playfield on ebay :)

In article <1120441038.511166.27780@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
mikep28@omuonline.net says...

>This playfield that has 3 wear spots to the wood is considered MINT?
>WTF? I hope the guy that bidded on it, noticed all the wear.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189879500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

What's the matter? Don't you believe him when he says (in answering a potential
bidder's question)...

"there is little to know wear its mint"

Spoken (written) like an honest gentleman!

-
George

munch

The playfield is nice....but certainly not mint.

My definition of mint is flawless, like new, etc.

His is not.

Paragon is one beautiful machine.
I think the playfield is a work of art.

Ya gotta love Paul Faris for his attention to detail.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

How about that "Williams LW3, thats endding soon,,, Not sure if they
are Dumb, Or just plain dont have a Clue !! =)

Pin-Del,

I would like to know how you guys are examining the picture so close. I
save the playfield picture in your link and the quality is not good enough
to examine closely using adobe photoshop. What are you doing that I am
missing.
Steve Schukei
CARGPB 24
<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> This playfield that has 3 wear spots to the wood is considered MINT?
> WTF? I hope the guy that bidded on it, noticed all the wear.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189879500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Well, even in that pic I can see a wear spot above each of the top two
pop bumpers. I'm not catching #3 so far. I'm not at all familiar with
Paragon's PF art. Love the BG though!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Steve Schukei wrote:
> I would like to know how you guys are examining the picture so close. I
> save the playfield picture in your link and the quality is not good enough
> to examine closely using adobe photoshop. What are you doing that I am
> missing.
> Steve Schukei
> CARGPB 24
> <mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>This playfield that has 3 wear spots to the wood is considered MINT?
>>WTF? I hope the guy that bidded on it, noticed all the wear.
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189879500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I forgot now where the 3rd was. Theres some wear up at the top in the
shooter arch. Look around the waterfall area, theres some wear there
too. I also bet you money the inserts are sunken in. I havent seen a
paragon yet that wasnt.