Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can download sound drivers
please.

Like a complete and utter idiot, I've removed it from Add / Remove programs
and dont have access to my set up CD.

Cheers

If you know the manufacturer of your sound card try their website
alternatively if you purchased your PC from someone like dell try their
website.

"Widemonk" wrote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can download sound drivers
> please.
>
> Like a complete and utter idiot, I've removed it from Add / Remove programs
> and dont have access to my set up CD.
>
> Cheers

Upon following your advice, something made me digress and restore from an
earlier date... just 28 hours ago.

So although your help was indirect, I thank you anyway, Steve.

"Steve Rollins" wrote:

> If you know the manufacturer of your sound card try their website
> alternatively if you purchased your PC from someone like dell try their
> website.
>
> "Widemonk" wrote:
>
> > Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can download sound drivers
> > please.
> >
> > Like a complete and utter idiot, I've removed it from Add / Remove programs
> > and dont have access to my set up CD.
> >
> > Cheers

As perviously stated: you need to know who made your sound card. There is
many different sound card/controller available. If XP does not
automatically configure it, then you need the complete details (make/model)
of the sound card in order to find the correct working drivers.