Unable to install iis on XP SP 2

Hi,

I try to install IIS 5.1 component to my computer, but during
installation I become error message: "Unable to access configuration
for microsoft prsonal web server.". Installation finished but when I
start IIS it is empty and I can't start it.
2 answers Last reply
More about unable install

    Do you have pro or home edition?

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman
    "bostjan" <mbostjan@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to install IIS 5.1 component to my computer, but during
    > installation I become error message: "Unable to access configuration
    > for microsoft prsonal web server.". Installation finished but when I
    > start IIS it is empty and I can't start it.

    I have XP pro.

Microsoft IIS Windows XP