Unable to install iis on XP SP 2

August 17, 2005 1:45:00 PM

Hi,

I try to install IIS 5.1 component to my computer, but during
installation I become error message: "Unable to access configuration
for microsoft prsonal web server.". Installation finished but when I
start IIS it is empty and I can't start it.

More about : unable install iis

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 7:39:11 PM

Do you have pro or home edition?

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman
"bostjan" <mbostjan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I try to install IIS 5.1 component to my computer, but during
> installation I become error message: "Unable to access configuration
> for microsoft prsonal web server.". Installation finished but when I
> start IIS it is empty and I can't start it.

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 4:22:49 AM

I have XP pro.
!