Unable to install iis on XP SP 2

Hi,

I try to install IIS 5.1 component to my computer, but during
installation I become error message: "Unable to access configuration
for microsoft prsonal web server.". Installation finished but when I
start IIS it is empty and I can't start it.

Do you have pro or home edition?

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman