How to invite playes(persons', PC) on network to play Hearts

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 20, 2004 6:43:01 AM

Hi,

I want to know how one can invite other person in the local area network to
play hearts. I have XP prof.on my machine and want to invite other person's
to play the game at my machine. How will I able to that.
--
Manik
--------

Hi Manik,

I posted a reply to your post in Windows XP games.
I hope it helps!

Cheers,
Jimmy.

!