How to invite playes(persons', PC) on network to play Hearts

Hi,

I want to know how one can invite other person in the local area network to
play hearts. I have XP prof.on my machine and want to invite other person's
to play the game at my machine. How will I able to that.
--
Manik
--------

    Hi Manik,

    I posted a reply to your post in Windows XP games.
    I hope it helps!

    Cheers,
    Jimmy.

    "Manik" <Manik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to know how one can invite other person in the local area network
    > play hearts. I have XP prof.on my machine and want to invite other
    person's
    > to play the game at my machine. How will I able to that.
    > --
    > Manik
    > --------

Video Games