Free Sunday: Ramp for TSSP slightly damaged

I have a used, broken (repaired) "MIDDLE PLASTIC RAMP" I'll give to the
first person who can give me a part number on it. I know the part
number, I just want to make sure the person I give it to has a TSSP
(hopfully). It is from a route game and has been repaired so that it
works fine. We replaced it with a new one and I have no use of this
one. You can't see the ramp during game play so the repair is not
noticeable.

Hope this helps someone out.

Chris

Gone, it is P/N 545-6045-00.

Jason Vaandrager got it.

CK

One last shot before this hits the trash....................

Not trying to be obtuse here, but that link doesn't show any picture of
a TSPP ramp of any kind...

Aron