Wingdings Keyboard Mapping Chart?

August 17, 2005 2:25:09 PM

Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what Wingding/Webdings
symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?
August 17, 2005 10:53:27 PM

Bring up the on-screen keyboard

[Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]

Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok

Jon

"Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
> Wingding/Webdings
> symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:53:28 PM

That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the keyboard
yeilds the character. What am I missing?

"Jon" wrote:

> Bring up the on-screen keyboard
>
> [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
>
> Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
>
> Jon
>

> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
> > Wingding/Webdings
> > symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

August 18, 2005 1:01:32 AM

Read the instructions again, carefully

> That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the
> keyboard
> yeilds the character. What am I missing?
>
> "Jon" wrote:
>
>> Bring up the on-screen keyboard
>>
>> [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
>>
>> Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
>>
>> Jon
>>

>> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
>> > Wingding/Webdings
>> > symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:57:04 PM

Thank you very much, Jon! I really appreciate your effort.

"Jon" wrote:

> Read the instructions again, carefully
>
> Jon
>

> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the
> > keyboard
> > yeilds the character. What am I missing?
> >
> > "Jon" wrote:
> >
> >> Bring up the on-screen keyboard
> >>
> >> [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
> >>
> >> Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
> >>
> >> Jon
> >>

> >> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

August 19, 2005 11:02:29 PM

You're welcome