More about wingdings keyboard mapping chart

    From: "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what Wingding/Webdings
    | symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

    CHARMAP.EXE

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Bring up the on-screen keyboard

    [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]

    Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok

    Jon

    "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
    > Wingding/Webdings
    > symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

    That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the keyboard
    yeilds the character. What am I missing?

    "Jon" wrote:

    > Bring up the on-screen keyboard
    >
    > [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
    >
    > Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
    >
    > Jon
    >

    > "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
    > > Wingding/Webdings
    > > symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

    Read the instructions again, carefully

    > That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the
    > keyboard
    > yeilds the character. What am I missing?
    >
    > "Jon" wrote:
    >
    >> Bring up the on-screen keyboard
    >>
    >> [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
    >>
    >> Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
    >>
    >> Jon
    >>

    >> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Where can I reference a chart or documentation showing what
    >> > Wingding/Webdings
    >> > symbols are mapped to what keyboard keys?

    Thank you very much, Jon! I really appreciate your effort.

    "Jon" wrote:

    > Read the instructions again, carefully
    >
    > Jon
    >

    > "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the
    > > keyboard
    > > yeilds the character. What am I missing?
    > >
    > > "Jon" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Bring up the on-screen keyboard
    > >>
    > >> [Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen keyboard]
    > >>
    > >> Settings > Font > (Choose Wingding font )> ok
    > >>
    > >> Jon
    > >>

    > >> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    You're welcome

    > Thank you very much, Jon! I really appreciate your effort.
    >
    > "Jon" wrote:
    >
    >> Read the instructions again, carefully
    >>
    >> Jon
    >>

    >> "Bill45" <Bill45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > That shows the character code but doesn't indicate what key on the
    >> > keyboard
    >> > yeilds the character. What am I missing?

Keyboards Microsoft Mapping Windows XP