FS No Fear in PA

I do not really want to get rid of this game either but once agaian I
could use the money to help me out with some house renovay\tions.
Price is 1500 firm. That is exactly what I spent on the game. Game
plays 100%.Playfield is gorgeous. game does come with manual. Cab
does have typical fade. Stop by and check it out.
Thx
derek
west lawn pa 19609

The game look nice when I picked up the Stargate.
If I didn't have to pay the mortgage I might pick it up,
.... will you be parting with Demo Man?

Stargate has settled in next to EBD.
Now lookung for playfield and side rails.

Jack