HP 68000 manual

Anybody has an old HP 68000 manual? I don't really know what this beast look
like. My friend happens to use this machine and is wondering whether there's
a manual available. Thanks for any help!

--Stanley

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:18:30 GMT, Stanley Wang wrote:

>Anybody has an old HP 68000 manual? I don't really know what this beast look
>like. My friend happens to use this machine and is wondering whether there's
>a manual available. Thanks for any help!
>
>--Stanley

Can you post the exact model of this machine? HP made a number of machines
based on the Motorola 68000 chip. We need more specific information to help
you.

Aidan Grey

>> Anybody has an old HP 68000 manual?

> Aidan Grey <apgrey@nospam.con> Can you post the exact model of this
> machine? HP made
> a number of machines based on the Motorola 68000 chip.

I suspect the OP was asking about the HP 64000
Microprocessor Development System.

And no, I have no manuals for it, nor any leads to same.