Pin prices very soft

Has anyone noticed how soft pin prices have been as of late?

I am getting a lot of offers for HUO Stern games around the $3000 mark
(for me to buy)

and other sellers are having trouble moving games

I understand the summer is slow, but you would think that with the
price increase at Stern, that HUO games would not be this soft

Just an observation ....

I think some of it has to do with the major changes swirling around in
Australia and with Gary Stern

gary
44 answers Last reply
More about prices soft

    > I think some of it has to do with the major changes swirling around in Australia and with Gary Stern

    Yes...home collectors everywhere are in a selling panic over what's
    happening in Australia. :P Honestly Gary...98% of the collectors
    could care less about those two...if they even know who they are. We
    all tend to think that RGP is the majority of users/collectors. While
    it may be the best & smartest of the pin-world, it's not the most.

    > Has anyone noticed how soft pin prices have been as of late?

    I have noticed that you seem to be obsessed with market prices &
    production numbers. Every up/down tick and you see impending doom or
    conspiracy.

    Tip: Stay out of the stock market...it will REALLY drive you crazy.

    Just an observation...

    Barry - NY

    > Has anyone noticed how soft pin prices have been as of late?

    > I am getting a lot of offers for HUO Stern games around the $3000 mark
    > (for me to buy)

    Thats a great deal Gary, You should buy as many Roller Coaster Tycoons
    as you can at that terrific price.

    > I think some of it has to do with the major changes swirling around in
    > Australia and with Gary Stern

    What "Major" changes?

    I have been getting offers on

    Simpsons, Elvis and LOTR

    gary

    I was offered a RTC with 450 plays HUO for $2195

    just seems like a lot of cheap(er) prices as of late

    just asking if anyone else has noticed it ...

    gary

    Maybe the anticipation that Pat Lawlor will save pinball again with
    Nascar has many large ops trying to move older Stern titles now to get
    in on it..? I am excited to see the finished result and think it
    already has the look of something sweet and different from Lawlor and
    Stern.
    I think your right, there is always soft times in the summer for TIER
    2,3 pins but I do feel that the TIER 1 pins will always command higher
    dollars. Which TIER a pin is in depends on the buyer of course.
    IMHO I would put all the Stern,Sega,DE pins in TIER 2 and a majority of
    the Williams Bally pins in TIER 1. Of course you have your occasional
    ringer like GUns N Roses which takes off from time to time. Just my
    thoughts.
    Lewis

    that's about right for that pin.
    i think it's fun unlike some on here, but in the home the voices would drive
    me to drinking.
    Dan

    <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I was offered a RTC with 450 plays HUO for $2195
    >
    > just seems like a lot of cheap(er) prices as of late
    >
    > just asking if anyone else has noticed it ...
    >
    > gary

    The market for HUO Sterns is still trying to find it's base. It seems that
    most of the "must have a X Stern" crown bought new and the demand in the
    secondary market is not as strong, so the prices have actually shown a
    steady decline, even since the beginning of the this year. If you check the
    archives, not too long ago there were some that thought those pins would
    actually increase in value in the secondary market. Most ops have not sold
    theirs yet, they're still operating them and the supply is coming more from
    home buyers who have decided to sell. When the ops do sell it will give
    buyers another option; lower prices with more wear. It's possible the prices
    could firm up but they could continue to follow the trend-line and drop even
    further.

    GRY

    <lewben11@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Maybe the anticipation that Pat Lawlor will save pinball again with
    > Nascar has many large ops trying to move older Stern titles now to get
    > in on it..? I am excited to see the finished result and think it
    > already has the look of something sweet and different from Lawlor and
    > Stern.
    > I think your right, there is always soft times in the summer for TIER
    > 2,3 pins but I do feel that the TIER 1 pins will always command higher
    > dollars. Which TIER a pin is in depends on the buyer of course.
    > IMHO I would put all the Stern,Sega,DE pins in TIER 2 and a majority of
    > the Williams Bally pins in TIER 1. Of course you have your occasional
    > ringer like GUns N Roses which takes off from time to time. Just my
    > thoughts.
    > Lewis

    I see the market softening a bit too, not just with sterns. It seems
    most pins have hit a ceiling, I don't see the typical 15% gains
    occurring this year as they have in the past couple years. Most of the
    higher demand titles are pretty expensive, and most people who want
    them already have them or have been priced out of the market. If
    anything it seems the lower end pins are making a run now. I wouldn't
    expect prices to drop really, but the plateau appears to be here. Do
    you really expect average TZ's and AFM's will be selling for
    $4,500-$5,000 in 2 years? There will be some spikes around Xmas but I
    doubt these levels will be reached. Despite what the Fed says there is
    a lot of inflation across the board from houses to toilet paper. Pins
    fall in there somewhere. Higher interest rates will probably strain
    all price increases eventually. A lot of people have had very easy
    access to money for the past couple years and right now. If that
    changes the markets for recreational luxury items like pins can only
    suffer.

    Ceegary wrote:
    > The market for HUO Sterns is still trying to find it's base. It seems that
    > most of the "must have a X Stern" crown bought new and the demand in the
    > secondary market is not as strong, so the prices have actually shown a
    > steady decline, even since the beginning of the this year. If you check the
    > archives, not too long ago there were some that thought those pins would
    > actually increase in value in the secondary market. Most ops have not sold
    > theirs yet, they're still operating them and the supply is coming more from
    > home buyers who have decided to sell. When the ops do sell it will give
    > buyers another option; lower prices with more wear. It's possible the prices
    > could firm up but they could continue to follow the trend-line and drop even
    > further.
    >
    > GRY
    >
    > <lewben11@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Maybe the anticipation that Pat Lawlor will save pinball again with
    > > Nascar has many large ops trying to move older Stern titles now to get
    > > in on it..? I am excited to see the finished result and think it
    > > already has the look of something sweet and different from Lawlor and
    > > Stern.
    > > I think your right, there is always soft times in the summer for TIER
    > > 2,3 pins but I do feel that the TIER 1 pins will always command higher
    > > dollars. Which TIER a pin is in depends on the buyer of course.
    > > IMHO I would put all the Stern,Sega,DE pins in TIER 2 and a majority of
    > > the Williams Bally pins in TIER 1. Of course you have your occasional
    > > ringer like GUns N Roses which takes off from time to time. Just my
    > > thoughts.
    > > Lewis

    For example, they made 15,000 TZ's

    If Wayne comes out with new decals and new playfields, do you realize
    how easy it would be to take the old TZ junkers and FLOOD the market
    with nicer ones thanks to people like Chris and David and Bryan and
    probably others who will get into the business?

    we are only a few hundred playfields away from saturating the markets

    gary

    I think it stand to reason that unless we get a lot of new collectors
    in the hobby, we are going to see a glut of machines with leveling
    prices

    or maybe even prices dropping for lack of buyers ...

    Parts are becoming available

    playfields, decals etc ....

    It's like, be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it

    The problem with the market absorbing more pins is a "not enough room
    in the house problem", not a lack of desire for games

    I have 31 games here now ...

    That is kind of the limit ...

    gary

    gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote in news:1120492267.841203.44630
    @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I was offered a RTC with 450 plays HUO for $2195

    That's a horrible price for a real time clock. Here's a MUCH cheaper RTC
    for you to buy:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=
    6190217281&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    (with NO WEAR, even!)

    On 4 Jul 2005 08:51:08 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >I was offered a RTC with 450 plays HUO for $2195
    >
    >just seems like a lot of cheap(er) prices as of late
    >
    >just asking if anyone else has noticed it ...
    >
    >gary

    i really think you are a massive liar gary. if the person who offered
    gary that rct for $2195, I WILL BUY IT FOR THAT PRICE AND I HATE THE
    GAME! feel free to e-mail me at Pinlicious@gmail.com and let me know
    where to send the loot.

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    >I think it stand to reason that unless we get a lot of new collectors
    >in the hobby, we are going to see a glut of machines with leveling
    >prices

    the key word is "Gary thinks". It's summer. Prices are lower in summer.
    Start buying if you think they are such a great deal.

    >Parts are becoming available

    Really, from where?

    >playfields, decals etc ....

    Funny, I haven't seen any.

    >It's like, be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it

    Man, you need to spend less time speculating and more time playing.

    >The problem with the market absorbing more pins is a "not enough room
    >in the house problem", not a lack of desire for games

    Not from what I have seen.

    >I have 31 games here now ...

    No one cares, really.

    Kirb

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:53:24 -0700, "Ceegary" <ceegary@cox.net> wrote:

    >The market for HUO Sterns is still trying to find it's base. It seems that
    >most of the "must have a X Stern" crown bought new and the demand in the
    >secondary market is not as strong, so the prices have actually shown a
    >steady decline, even since the beginning of the this y ear.Ifyoucheckthe
    >archives, not too long ago there were some that thought those pins would
    >actually increase in value in the secondary market. Most ops have not sold
    >theirs yet, they're still operating them and the supply is coming more from
    >home buyers who have decided to sell. When the ops do sell it will give
    >buyers another option; lower prices with more wear. It's possible the prices
    >could firm up but they could continue to follow the trend-line and drop even
    >further.
    >
    >GRY

    prices won't drop on mint games. period.

    mint taf's sell for 4k+
    blown out ones sell for under 2k

    same with huo stern games.
    when they stop making popular titles, huo pins will spike and hold
    value if not slightly increase over time. blown out games off location
    will never go for under 2k because at that price you have a larger
    market than those who can afford 4k pins.

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:36:10 -0400, pinlicious wrote:

    > On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:53:24 -0700, "Ceegary" <ceegary@cox.net> wrote:
    >
    >>The market for HUO Sterns is still trying to find it's base. It seems that
    >>most of the "must have a X Stern" crown bought new and the demand in the
    >>secondary market is not as strong, so the prices have actually shown a
    >>steady decline, even since the beginning of the this y ear.Ifyoucheckthe
    >>archives, not too long ago there were some that thought those pins would
    >>actually increase in value in the secondary market. Most ops have not sold
    >>theirs yet, they're still operating them and the supply is coming more from
    >>home buyers who have decided to sell. When the ops do sell it will give
    >>buyers another option; lower prices with more wear. It's possible the prices
    >>could firm up but they could continue to follow the trend-line and drop even
    >>further.
    >>
    >>GRY
    >
    > prices won't drop on mint games. period.
    >
    > mint taf's sell for 4k+
    > blown out ones sell for under 2k
    >
    > same with huo stern games.
    > when they stop making popular titles, huo pins will spike and hold
    > value if not slightly increase over time. blown out games off location
    > will never go for under 2k because at that price you have a larger
    > market than those who can afford 4k pins.
    >
    > Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    while this is true for TSPP and LOTR (elvis? haven't played it more than
    a few times so i can't say), i can see all the PLD games ending up selling
    at the same price as HRC does now (ie, below 2K)

    those games aren't any more collectible than NBA:FB or Congo
    (insert other not-super-popular WPC95 pin) and will end up in the same
    price range. HUO will add a bit, just as it does for NBA:FB etc but taf is
    not the same as any of the new PLD pins and will always be worth more than
    a RCT or Monopoly.

    *note i said "collectible" not fun to play etc. i like NBA:FB and HRC,
    both are fun pins to play, just not worth a lot...

    henri

    On 4 Jul 2005 12:16:45 -0700, "JDix" <jennystiger@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I see the market softening a bit too, not just with sterns. It seems
    >most pins have hit a ceiling, I don't see the typical 15% gains
    >occurring this year as they have in the past couple years. Most of the
    >higher demand titles are pretty expensive, and most people who want
    >them already have them or have been priced out of the market. If
    >anything it seems the lower end pins are making a run now. I wouldn't
    >expect prices to drop really, but the plateau appears to be here. Do
    >you really expect average TZ's and AFM's will be selling for
    >$4,500-$5,000 in 2 years? There will be some spikes around Xmas but I
    >doubt these levels will be reached. Despite what the Fed says there is
    >a lot of inflation across the board from houses to toilet paper. Pins
    >fall in there somewhere. Higher interest rates will probably strain
    >all price increases eventually. A lot of people have had very easy
    >access to money for the past couple years and right now. If that
    >changes the markets for recreational luxury items like pins can only
    >suffer.

    it is the dog days of summer. until we see price drops in the winter
    months, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. the sport of pinball is year round, but
    the playoffs start in september and things maxi out in december.

    right now, homeowners don't buy squat. once everyone starts jonesing
    for pins, we will look back on this and laugh ;-)

    On 4 Jul 2005 12:30:53 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >For example, they made 15,000 TZ's
    >
    >If Wayne comes out with new decals and new playfields, do you realize
    >how easy it would be to take the old TZ junkers and FLOOD the market
    >with nicer ones thanks to people like Chris and David and Bryan and
    >probably others who will get into the business?
    >
    >we are only a few hundred playfields away from saturating the markets
    >
    >gary

    you are soooo dumb.

    so you get a blown out tz for 1.5k (MAYBE)
    re-run pf- 5hundy (MAYBE)
    new plastic set 1 hundy (MAYBE)
    bulbs, rubbers, legs, coin door, rails, yadda yadda yadda $400 (MAYBE)
    bew cab decals 2 hundy (MAYBE)
    tack on $1k profit to even make it worth their time (MAYBE)
    translite?
    speaker panel?
    dmd?
    clearcoat playfield?
    ramps?
    protectors?
    yada
    yada
    yada?

    well, you do the math dumbass. YEAH, PRICES ARE JUST GONNA DROP!

    you idiot.

    DANCE BOZO!

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    >gary

    ....and the king of pinball isn't man enough to leave his posts on the
    group for a whole day.

    Why waste your time if you are going to start a topic and then bail
    because you are not man enough to stand by your posts?

    loser
    Kirb

    Pin ...

    fumes are seriously messing with my head

    by the way, didn't you say that the price increases by Stern, made
    every good title HUO pin worth $3500 minimum?

    I could have sworn you said that

    but it doesn't matter

    back to the fumes

    gary

    well sure, i said POPULAR TITLES :-)

    >those games aren't any more collectible than NBA:FB or Congo
    >(insert other not-super-popular WPC95 pin) and will end up in the same
    >price range.

    i think even less. i would much rather have a congo than a mono, rct,
    or R.I.P.leys all day long.

    HUO will add a bit, just as it does for NBA:FB etc but taf is
    >not the same as any of the new PLD pins and will always be worth more than
    >a RCT or Monopoly.

    for a short while anyway ;-)

    neck-car is another chance for pld to prove something to players. the
    theme is spot on and will sell, but how will us geeks accept it? time
    will tell.

    >*note i said "collectible" not fun to play etc. i like NBA:FB and HRC,
    >both are fun pins to play, just not worth a lot...

    well, hrc is pretty fun. nbafb? fun? maybe after a hit of the laughing
    leaf ;-)

    On 4 Jul 2005 15:46:27 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >I think it stand to reason that unless we get a lot of new collectors
    >in the hobby, we are going to see a glut of machines with leveling
    >prices
    >
    >or maybe even prices dropping for lack of buyers ...
    >
    >Parts are becoming available
    >
    >playfields, decals etc ....
    >
    >It's like, be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it
    >
    >The problem with the market absorbing more pins is a "not enough room
    >in the house problem", not a lack of desire for games
    >
    >I have 31 games here now ...
    >
    >That is kind of the limit ...
    >
    >gary

    nah, your wrong.

    On 4 Jul 2005 17:26:58 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Pin ...
    >
    >fumes are seriously messing with my head
    >
    >by the way, didn't you say that the price increases by Stern, made
    >every good title HUO pin worth $3500 minimum?
    >
    >I could have sworn you said that
    >
    >but it doesn't matter
    >
    >back to the fumes
    >
    >gary

    and?

    don't you have better things to do than troll? man, your life MUST
    really be boring. maybe you can figure out some other product that you
    can jack the price up and and stick it to people again? that is what
    you are good at right? still waiting for you to come up with one name.
    you know, one person you are friends with on this group that don't use
    you for your dollars. too bad money buys you pinball stuff but can't
    buy you a friend. once you kid learns to talk you will have 3 people
    to talk to then. your wife, your child, and yourself. won't that be
    fun?

    sad, sad, sad.

    dance homey!

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    Let it go ...

    The hate is no longer needed

    I used to get a kick out of you guys getting all hot and bothered for
    me and my stupid opinions

    BUT

    it has gotten BORING ...

    ok ...

    give it a rest, no one cares anymore

    it is like a sitcom that has been re-run for the 50th time

    gary

    >I used to get a kick out of you guys getting all hot and bothered for
    >me and my stupid opinions

    Once again you are trying to turn the topic away from you. Let's try to
    get back on point-

    You are wrong about WHY pin prices are soft. You are trying to find
    SOME ammo to blame Stern for something (god knows why). I'm still
    having a tough time figuring out what/who's side you are on today.
    Pro-Stern, Anti-Wayne- Anti-Stern, Pro-Wayne. It must even get
    confusing for you.

    I'm calling you out for what you said HERE, not what moronic things you
    have said in the past. I'm talking about the moronic things you are
    saying NOW.

    Kirb

    What is the deal with Gary's posts? Is he deleting them or is someone
    else hacking his account somehow? Care to respond Gary?

    John

    Removing your original post so quickly..... You are an idiot and a
    coward.

    I hate them fancy lads.......

    gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Let it go ...
    >
    > The hate is no longer needed
    >
    > I used to get a kick out of you guys getting all hot and bothered for
    > me and my stupid opinions
    >
    > BUT
    >
    > it has gotten BORING ...
    >
    > ok ...
    >
    > give it a rest, no one cares anymore
    >
    > it is like a sitcom that has been re-run for the 50th time
    >
    > gary

    Funny, I guess I never noticed the 'remove' option in google. That
    doesn't stop someone from copy, paste and reposting the text out of
    their newsreader each time this happens.

    John

    >That doesn't stop someone from copy, paste and reposting the text out of
    >their newsreader each time this happens.

    It also doesn't get removed from some of the other servers that archive
    these posts. Many use google for going back to old posts, so they won't
    see what he has removed. There will be just a bunch of people
    responding to nobody.

    It's the RGP members with a long memory that he will have a problem
    with.

    Kirb

    > There will be just a bunch of people responding to nobody.

    Yeah...on Google it looks like I started this whole mess. Ugh

    (Note to self: Dont be reply #1 on a Gary post.)

    Barry - NY

    >It also doesn't get removed from some of the other servers that archive
    >these posts. Many use google for going back to old posts, so they won't
    >see what he has removed. There will be just a bunch of people
    >responding to nobody.

    I had to use Agent to see the initial post in this thread. I was not
    surprised by the trolling nature of his post. My newserver
    (nethosting) has all of the posts back to April 4. There was more than
    one deleted post in this thread.

    John

    Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
    out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

    If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
    these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

    You guys are OBSESSED with me

    very odd ...

    Gary

    >Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
    >out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

    So, you are removing your posts, big news. Ever figure out who "stole"
    your password?

    >If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
    >these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

    OK dickfor, you started a thread trolling for whatever gets your rocks
    off. You helped the thread along and then removed the posts which
    totally screws up anyone who is now reading the threads through google.
    It's confusing to the newbie and even people like PT who have been
    around awhile.

    Congrats, you figured out a whole new stupid way to screw with RGP. You
    are not a collector, you area coward.

    >You guys are OBSESSED with me

    You, again, turn this away from the fact that you are an idiot. Keep on
    topic, beavis.

    Kirb

    If you don't like me, just ignore me

    I rarely if ever bring you up first, at least now ...

    gary

    >If you don't like me, just ignore me

    Save yourself a few steps- don't post at all.

    Think about it-
    click, type, send, find, remove.

    That is a whole 5 minutes out of your life if you just stopped posting.
    You would have a ton more time on your hands and the RGP world would be
    have one less troll.

    win, win

    Kirb

    I was more interested in why there were missing posts. After using
    Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
    seen this. Using Google for the usenet is relatively new to me. I use
    Google now since I can access it through the proxy server at work or
    whatever machine I am on.

    >OBSESSED
    Boredom is a better description than obsession. Koz and Kirb crack me
    up. That's the only reason I read these threads. Observing them treat
    you like a pinata helps the day go by faster.

    So why do you delete your posts? Are Koz and Kirb starting to get
    through? Developing a social conscience finally?

    John

    >After using Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
    >seen this.

    Wow, the guy doesn't even leave the posts up for an hour! Why even
    post?

    I mean, why even bother to debate a topic with someone and then just
    remove the post 5 minutes after you posted it? It's like he has two
    voices in his head and they are fighting over control of his motor
    skills.

    Kirb

    I do it to screw with you ...

    and damn does it ever work

    just ignore me and I will ignore you

    gary

    Pin,

    Why don't you stop focusing on me and start looking for a way to
    improve your EBAY score?

    gary

    >I do it to screw with you ...

    Whatever helps you sleep at night...

    In the morning you are still...well...you.

    I can see how that is hard to live with.

    Kirb

    On 5 Jul 2005 07:51:49 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
    >out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

    nah, i'll just copy and paste everything you say so when another of
    your multiple personalites kicks in erasing what "psycho gary" says
    everyone can see what the thread was about.

    >If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
    >these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

    we are more interested in you multiple personalities. you are one of a
    couple wierdos here on the group and we have fun prodding you to see
    which of your pesonalities comes out to dance for up.

    >You guys are OBSESSED with me
    >
    >very odd ...
    >
    >Gary

    since i don't know WHICH gary this is, al i can say is try to get some
    help, you are really looking like a pathetic child here on rgp.

    keep dancing ronald.

    On 5 Jul 2005 08:08:29 -0700, "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >I was more interested in why there were missing posts. After using
    >Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
    >seen this. Using Google for the usenet is relatively new to me. I use
    >Google now since I can access it through the proxy server at work or
    >whatever machine I am on.
    >
    >>OBSESSED
    >Boredom is a better description than obsession. Koz and Kirb crack me
    >up. That's the only reason I read these threads. Observing them treat
    >you like a pinata helps the day go by faster.
    >
    >So why do you delete your posts? Are Koz and Kirb starting to get
    >through? Developing a social conscience finally?
    >
    >John

    waiting for garys crack-pot reply as he looks up "social conscience"
    :-P)

    On 5 Jul 2005 08:16:08 -0700, "kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >>After using Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
    >>seen this.
    >
    >Wow, the guy doesn't even leave the posts up for an hour! Why even
    >post?
    >
    >I mean, why even bother to debate a topic with someone and then just
    >remove the post 5 minutes after you posted it? It's like he has two
    >voices in his head and they are fighting over control of his motor
    >skills.
    >
    >Kirb

    only two!? ;-)

    more like a whole childhood of emotions coming out and venting. it's
    funny, because someone told me he seemed normal in person, but they
    could see how he could become an ass on the newsgroup. i think it is
    the whole trying to convince himself that he runs this world and what
    he says is law. he gets very nervous when people disagree with him and
    changes his mind because he sees what he said is wrong. hence the
    deleting of his own posts asap.

    I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THIS GUYS DAILY ROUTINE. A CIRCLE OF INSANITY.

    he is hurting inside, bad. who knows what trama this clown endured as
    a child that made him this way. i'll guess his father was ashamed of
    him and wrote him off early in life.

    On 5 Jul 2005 08:22:50 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >I do it to screw with you ...
    >
    >and damn does it ever work
    >
    >just ignore me and I will ignore you
    >
    >gary

    nah, you do it because you are wrong. the less seen "sensable gary" is
    gaining on "clown gary" and is only an hour or so behind. your
    condition is getting worse and your personalities are coming in and
    out quicker now. due to high stress and childhood trauma, your
    switching personalities quicker than you realize. GET MEDICATION
    QUICK!

    On 5 Jul 2005 08:29:23 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Pin,
    >
    >Why don't you stop focusing on me and start looking for a way to
    >improve your EBAY score?
    >
    >gary

    my e-bay score is great, now that clowns like you don't know my i.d.
    :-P)

    still havn't found it yet huh? keep trying, maybe you will someday ;-)

    get help, you need it.

    but in the meantime...

    DANCE CLOWN! (WHIP!) :-P)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)