ID4 owners, any easter eggs today?

I didnt have mine on, was something cool suppose to happen?

I missed it, but anyways all the cities were destroyed on July 5th.
anything cool happen on it today, or do I got to wait till next year :)
LOL

> I didnt have mine on, was something cool suppose to happen?

Something VERY cool SHOULD happen.

In article <BJKdnRo_1Nfy9FTfRVn-2Q@comcast.com>,
Eric Schmitt <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote:
>--Eric

Sorry, no time/date in the Whitestar system, we couldn't do it.

Orin

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |

> Sorry, no time/date in the Whitestar system, we couldn't do it.

All this time (NPI) and I didnt ever realize Whitestar didnt have
that...under my nose the entire time. Bummer. "Well, we've gotta do
somethin"

--Eric

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in

>> Sorry, no time/date in the Whitestar system, we couldn't do it.
>
> All this time (NPI) and I didnt ever realize Whitestar didnt have
> that...under my nose the entire time. Bummer. "Well, we've gotta do
> somethin"

Throw an EM calendar inside the coin door. :)