Enable auto-insert notification

Hello,

The auto-insert notification look like disabled. I looked on some web site
and use "Power Toys" for windows XP. I restarted but no change.

When I insert a CD or DVD in the drive :
- the autoplay not start
- windows explorer (left part : folders) is not refreshed, I have to do F5.
Even after F5 the label of the CD/DVD not appear.

Do you have an idea ?

I use Windows XP SP2 UK

Thanks,

Hi Christian,

Incorrect Contents Are Displayed in Windows Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q314939

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Christian Ista" <ml@cista.be> wrote in message news:%23rhsHm2oFHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> The auto-insert notification look like disabled. I looked on some web site and use "Power Toys"
> for windows XP. I restarted but no change.
>
> When I insert a CD or DVD in the drive :
> - the autoplay not start
> - windows explorer (left part : folders) is not refreshed, I have to do F5. Even after F5 the
> label of the CD/DVD not appear.
>
> Do you have an idea ?
>
> I use Windows XP SP2 UK
>
> Thanks,