Playmatic EM's: Any parts usable on GTB/WMS EM's?

Subject line says it all... what, if any, parts from Playmatic EM's
are usable on GTB/WMS EM's?

Keep Pinball Alive!

I need a motor for a 1976 Playmatic Speakeasy and have seen post of
other people looking for those parts as well. Trade for the correct
G/W parts.

On 2005-07-04 10:04:27 -0700, spclwhenlit <magnaflip@hotmail.com> said:

> Subject line says it all... what, if any, parts from Playmatic EM's
> are usable on GTB/WMS EM's?
>

> Keep Pinball Alive!

It depends...are you looking to strip a Playmatic pin to use as a parts
source for G/W pins or are you looking for parts for your Playmatic
game? Playmatic used some Gottlieb designs as I recall.

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:29:52 GMT, John Robertson <spam@flippers.com>
wrote:

>On 2005-07-04 10:04:27 -0700, spclwhenlit <magnaflip@hotmail.com> said:
>
>> Subject line says it all... what, if any, parts from Playmatic EM's
>> are usable on GTB/WMS EM's?
>>

>> Keep Pinball Alive!
>
>It depends...are you looking to strip a Playmatic pin to use as a parts
>source for G/W pins or are you looking for parts for your Playmatic
>game? Playmatic used some Gottlieb designs as I recall.
>
>John :-#)#

Hey John,

I'm looking to strip a Playmatic for parts only, if enough parts are
usable on a GTB or WMS.

Keep Pinball Alive!