Help! Can't add Chinese speech to text in windows XP and C..

In Text Service and Input Languages, I have Chinese in it, but when I
highlight Chinese and click Add, I don't have the option for Speech and
Handwriting recognition. Please help me how to enable Chinese speech
recognition in Windows XP.

I also wonder if I can use the notebook computer mousepad as
handwriting pad for Chinese. If possible, how can I enable that?
1 answer Last reply
More about help chinese speech text windows

    Using speech recognition for the first time in Office
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010565111033.aspx

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "nortelsale" wrote:

    | In Text Service and Input Languages, I have Chinese in it, but when I
    | highlight Chinese and click Add, I don't have the option for Speech and
    | Handwriting recognition. Please help me how to enable Chinese speech
    | recognition in Windows XP.
    |
    | I also wonder if I can use the notebook computer mousepad as
    | handwriting pad for Chinese. If possible, how can I enable that?

Microsoft Windows XP