Twilight Zone Powerfield Magna flip

I just got a TZ a couple of days ago and I must say this pin really rocks
:)))))))))

I have one question about the powerfield though.. I'm under the impression
that only the right magna flip is working ; when the ball is on the left
target spot and I use the left flipper it does nothing ; on the right side
this works.. I ran the test in the test menu and nothing seem to be
malfunctioning ?

Is this a normal behaviour?

Thanks...

No -

The left flipper button should operate the magnet under the left target
spot.

Check the connections and see if there is power to the magnet . . .

Hope it's an easy fix . . .

Barry Schiffer
--
Please visit my gameroom: