WTB: IJ Ruins

Please reply via email if you have any. I'm looking specifically for the
piece that goes on the left side of the idol. Slight cracks are OK. My set
is completely broken, so anything would be an improvement. When is someone
going to repro these?

Patrick
3 answers Last reply
More about ruins

    As soon as certain people want to feed their pockets instead of their egos?

    John!

    Patrick Griffith wrote:
    When is someone
    > going to repro these?
    >
    > Patrick

    I have a few sets of new ones.$205 shipped.
    Bill

    <bheath8295@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I have a few sets of new ones.$205 shipped.
    > Bill
    >
    > Patrick Griffith wrote:
    > > Please reply via email if you have any. I'm looking specifically for
    the
    > > piece that goes on the left side of the idol. Slight cracks are OK. My
    set
    > > is completely broken, so anything would be an improvement. When is
    someone
    > > going to repro these?
    > >
    > > Patrick

Games Email Video Games