  • Email
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 10:20:02 PM

Please reply via email if you have any. I'm looking specifically for the
piece that goes on the left side of the idol. Slight cracks are OK. My set
is completely broken, so anything would be an improvement. When is someone
going to repro these?

Patrick

More about : wtb ruins

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:20:03 PM

As soon as certain people want to feed their pockets instead of their egos?

John!

Patrick Griffith wrote:
When is someone
> going to repro these?
>
> Patrick

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:55:37 PM

I have a few sets of new ones.$205 shipped.
Bill

Patrick Griffith wrote:
> Please reply via email if you have any. I'm looking specifically for the
> piece that goes on the left side of the idol. Slight cracks are OK. My set
> is completely broken, so anything would be an improvement. When is someone
> going to repro these?
>
> Patrick
July 6, 2005 7:15:51 AM

!