pins on tv, updated 7/4

Hi all,
I've added on my Pins on Tv site, some pin sightings in "Mad About You"
and X files.

Enjoy
http://www.pingeek.com everything pinball related....that I can think of.

see the newest "got milk" commercial? Good shots of a cap fantastic
running :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Some old lady won a TSPP on the Price is Right today. It was part of
the "Showcase Showdown"!!

I take that back, looks like a disco fever instead! :)

Cliffy wrote:
> see the newest "got milk" commercial? Good shots of a cap fantastic
> running :)
>
> Pin Geek wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I've added on my Pins on Tv site, some pin sightings in "Mad About
>> You" and X files.
>>
>> Enjoy
>> http://www.pingeek.com everything pinball related....that I can think of.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

henri

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:49:03 -0400, Pin Geek wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've added on my Pins on Tv site, some pin sightings in "Mad About You"
> and X files.
>
> Enjoy
> http://www.pingeek.com everything pinball related....that I can think of.

"The Wire" season 1 episode 4 (i think). guy playing Whirlwind and
bragging how good he is

hbo tv shows + netflix a great way to spend the summer watching great tv

henri

I guess you haven't seen the new War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. In the
beginning, there's a pinball machine in his closet. It went by so fast, I
couldn't ID it.

Bill Anderson

"Pin Geek" <pingeek@pingeek.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I've added on my Pins on Tv site, some pin sightings in "Mad About You"
> and X files.
>
> Enjoy
> http://www.pingeek.com everything pinball related....that I can think of.

Seen the commercial on ESPN for the All-Star game? Various All-Stars
playing ball inside a pinball machine!

Al

I wonder if there is any chance this may be a theme for a Stern machine
in the future?

Orin Day wrote:
> In article <1120535083.832055.164460@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Superpin Al <al.kuester@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Seen the commercial on ESPN for the All-Star game? Various All-Stars
> >playing ball inside a pinball machine!
>
> Playing ball with a pinball, no less. It's a great spot. You can
> view it from blind.com website (with QuickTime) here:
>
> http://www.blind.com/0_reels/MLB_AllStar2005.mov
>
> (If that doesn't work, go to their site, click on "BROADCAST" and look at
> the right-side menu for "Mlb All Star Promo 05 :60")
>
> Here's an article about how it was created by BL:ND, John Trudeau was
> heavily involved:
>
> http://www.cgfocus.com/NewsDetails.cfm?NewsID=1641
>
> Orin
> --
> Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
> lobster @ |
> lobsterdevil | no quote today
> .com |

In article <1120535083.832055.164460@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Superpin Al <al.kuester@gmail.com> wrote:
>Seen the commercial on ESPN for the All-Star game? Various All-Stars
>playing ball inside a pinball machine!

Playing ball with a pinball, no less. It's a great spot. You can
view it from blind.com website (with QuickTime) here:

http://www.blind.com/0_reels/MLB_AllStar2005.mov

(If that doesn't work, go to their site, click on "BROADCAST" and look at
the right-side menu for "Mlb All Star Promo 05 :60")

Here's an article about how it was created by BL:ND, John Trudeau was
heavily involved:

http://www.cgfocus.com/NewsDetails.cfm?NewsID=1641

Orin
--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |
lobsterdevil | no quote today
.com |

Great stuff there! Just goes to show that pinball is on the minds of
more people then us hobbiest.

Todd "GravitaR"

On 5 Jul 2005 14:06:00 GMT, Orin Day <usenet2005@lobsterdevil.com>
wrote:

>In article <1120535083.832055.164460@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>Superpin Al <al.kuester@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Seen the commercial on ESPN for the All-Star game? Various All-Stars
>>playing ball inside a pinball machine!
>
>Playing ball with a pinball, no less. It's a great spot. You can
>view it from blind.com website (with QuickTime) here:
>
> http://www.blind.com/0_reels/MLB_AllStar2005.mov
>
>(If that doesn't work, go to their site, click on "BROADCAST" and look at
>the right-side menu for "Mlb All Star Promo 05 :60")
>
>Here's an article about how it was created by BL:ND, John Trudeau was
>heavily involved:
>
> http://www.cgfocus.com/NewsDetails.cfm?NewsID=1641
>
>Orin

it looks like they used stargate as the model pin.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)