Need shop photos for NGG

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 4:17:53 PM

Getting ready to shop a NGG, but in just reviewing things before
starting, it has become perfectly clear that the last person to shop
this pin was clueless and/or lazy since lots of things are not put
together correctly (or in some cases, not even screwed in). So, while
I can and will take photos, it will not really help if things are wrong
to begin with. So, if anyone has a set of photos they could pass along
that I can use for comparison purposes I would really appreciate it.

More about : shop photos ngg

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 4:55:42 PM

thanks, these will help (and the shop guide will save some time as
well), and thanks for the offer of more photos, may well take you up on
that.
July 4, 2005 11:28:14 PM

A few pictures in my shop out guide. I can email you more if you
need specific areas:

http://www.geocities.com/itsonlypinball/

!