Need shop photos for NGG

Getting ready to shop a NGG, but in just reviewing things before
starting, it has become perfectly clear that the last person to shop
this pin was clueless and/or lazy since lots of things are not put
together correctly (or in some cases, not even screwed in). So, while
I can and will take photos, it will not really help if things are wrong
to begin with. So, if anyone has a set of photos they could pass along
that I can use for comparison purposes I would really appreciate it.
2 answers Last reply
More about need shop photos

    thanks, these will help (and the shop guide will save some time as
    well), and thanks for the offer of more photos, may well take you up on
    that.

    A few pictures in my shop out guide. I can email you more if you
    need specific areas:

    http://www.geocities.com/itsonlypinball/

    "roshk" <jkugler@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Getting ready to shop a NGG, but in just reviewing things before
    > starting, it has become perfectly clear that the last person to shop
    > this pin was clueless and/or lazy since lots of things are not put
    > together correctly (or in some cases, not even screwed in). So, while
    > I can and will take photos, it will not really help if things are wrong
    > to begin with. So, if anyone has a set of photos they could pass along
    > that I can use for comparison purposes I would really appreciate it.

Games Video Games