Free 4th of July stuff

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Anyone want this stuff before I toss it in the trash??

You can see pics here http://tinyurl.com/7x6c5 just click on the "Free
Stuff" folder.

5 different coin buckets
Arcade pcb holder
Angle iron monitor brackets (Nintendo??)
4 system 80 display holders
2 system 80 flipper bats
Sys 80 shooter rod
2 sys 80 lockdown bars
5 coin mechs
Couple of misc boards
2 sets of Sys 80 wiring, both playfield and backbox (these have been cut at
solder points and may not be complete, WYSIWYG).

Usual rules:
1.) Don't sell it
2.) You pay shipping
3.) It will ship when I get around to it, so it may be a few days (week?).

Herb Schanke

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

> The No Pop boards would be very useful to me

The Twilight Zone would be very useful to me. Please let me know
shipping.

:p

Barry - NY

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i could use the coin boxes. shipping would be to 78666. email sent.
thanks!

-philip

Herb Schanke wrote:
> Anyone want this stuff before I toss it in the trash??
>
> You can see pics here http://tinyurl.com/7x6c5 just click on the "Free
> Stuff" folder.
>
> 5 different coin buckets
> Arcade pcb holder
> Angle iron monitor brackets (Nintendo??)
> 4 system 80 display holders
> 2 system 80 flipper bats
> Sys 80 shooter rod
> 2 sys 80 lockdown bars
> 5 coin mechs
> Couple of misc boards
> 2 sets of Sys 80 wiring, both playfield and backbox (these have been cut at
> solder points and may not be complete, WYSIWYG).
>
> Usual rules:
> 1.) Don't sell it
> 2.) You pay shipping
> 3.) It will ship when I get around to it, so it may be a few days (week?).
>
> Herb Schanke

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi, The No Pop boards would be very useful to me. I am new to this
board. email: tk44@calalum.org

Thank you, Tom K.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The Nintendo stuff coin mecs and Misc boards I would like if you still have
them.
<Backglass@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > The No Pop boards would be very useful to me
>
> The Twilight Zone would be very useful to me. Please let me know
> shipping.
>
> :p
>
> Barry - NY

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi Tom,

ONLY the stuff in the "Free Stuff" folder is free.

I'll likely have more NO-POP boards available for purchase by August 1.

Herb

<4bears@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, The No Pop boards would be very useful to me. I am new to this
> board. email: tk44@calalum.org
>
> Thank you, Tom K.

You have mail......thinking LD bar, bats and S80 PCB's

--Eric