Malke Wrote:
> Italia5239 wrote:
> -
>
> I'm thinking that there have to be some Drivers or something, any
> ideas?
>
> -
> Yes, there are many drivers in the world. However, since you've given
> us
> no information about anything that would enable us to help you...
>
> Please go here to see how to ask a good newsgroup question:
>
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> Then come back and post all pertinent details and someone will help
> you.
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic"

Alright, I could sware I just about did what you're asking.

# Before going into detail, clearly summarize the problem.
The JBL speakers that came with the computer I recently bought don't
output any sound. I added some different speakers from another
computer, and they do however put out music, but it barely makes noise.
It seems as though music is on one of the lowest settings.
# Make a concise, clear description of the problem.
I can't get sound like I should be getting. I have tried the
master volume, and every other manual audio switch. The Device I have
installed is; Realtek AC97 Audio.
# What changed in your system shortly before the problem occurred?
Knowing about a setting change or added software or hardware may be
helpful in solving the problem.
There were no changes, the computer was brand new and music was not
playable.
# Briefly describe your machine, video card, CPU, amount of RAM, hard
drive size and amount of free space.
Compaq AMD 64 Athlon
512MB RAM
3.4GHz
200GB HD
Don't know Video Card, it's intergrated.
# Identify clearly the steps and procedures you have already used to
try to fix the problem.
I've gone to master volume, looked and tried to update the drivers, but
they say that there are no new ones, and they are up to date and working
properly.
# Proof-read and spell-check the post before sending.

--
Italia5239

Italia5239 wrote:
> Malke Wrote:
>> Italia5239 wrote:
>> -
>>
>> I'm thinking that there have to be some Drivers or something, any
>> ideas?
>>
>> -
>> Yes, there are many drivers in the world. However, since you've given
>> us
>> no information about anything that would enable us to help you...
>>
>> Please go here to see how to ask a good newsgroup question:
>>
>> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>>
>> Then come back and post all pertinent details and someone will help
>> you.
>>
>> Malke
>> --
>> MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
>> Elephant Boy Computers
>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>> "Don't Panic"
>

> Alright, I could sware I just about did what you're asking.

No you keep creating new threads with each post you make. Reply in the
same thread.

> # Before going into detail, clearly summarize the problem.
> The JBL speakers that came with the computer I recently bought don't
> output any sound. I added some different speakers from another
> computer, and they do however put out music, but it barely makes
> noise. It seems as though music is on one of the lowest settings.
> # Make a concise, clear description of the problem.
> I can't get sound like I should be getting. I have tried
> the master volume, and every other manual audio switch. The Device I
> have installed is; Realtek AC97 Audio.
> # What changed in your system shortly before the problem occurred?
> Knowing about a setting change or added software or hardware may be
> helpful in solving the problem.
> There were no changes, the computer was brand new and music was not
> playable.
> # Briefly describe your machine, video card, CPU, amount of RAM, hard
> drive size and amount of free space.
> Compaq AMD 64 Athlon
> 512MB RAM
> 3.4GHz
> 200GB HD
> Don't know Video Card, it's intergrated.
> # Identify clearly the steps and procedures you have already used to
> try to fix the problem.
> I've gone to master volume, looked and tried to update the drivers,
> but they say that there are no new ones, and they are up to date and
> working properly.
> # Proof-read and spell-check the post before sending.

--
Peace!
Kurt