ebay - black and white photo???

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Well,
I DO see a Weed-eatter hanging on the wall, So I know its not a
30 year old Picture =)) .

What I hate are the Local Pick Up only deals ( W/ stairs even ) !!

Pin-Del, =)

Well it is old (30 plus years)! Maybe the black and white is to just enhance
the vintage qualities of the machine although it does not seem to do much
for the backglass.

"frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6191333396
>
> I've seen postage stamp-sized photos, out-of-focus photos... now black
> and white??? What is this, 1971? Did he take this with an old Brownie
> camera and then scan the freaking thing in? Geeeeeez...

Hmmm, eBay noir - maybe he's trying to make the machine's mystique its one
selling point.

"Life is like an eBay auction...you never know what you're gonna get"

"frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6191333396
>
> I've seen postage stamp-sized photos, out-of-focus photos... now black
> and white??? What is this, 1971? Did he take this with an old Brownie
> camera and then scan the freaking thing in? Geeeeeez...

maybe he has is fond of black and white photos, but everyone is right, why
hide the colors. No closeups so what is he hiding. He claims it needs
work, probably more than you can imagine, playfield and electronics.

Trin
"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Well,
> I DO see a Weed-eatter hanging on the wall, So I know its not a
> 30 year old Picture =)) .
>
> What I hate are the Local Pick Up only deals ( W/ stairs even ) !!
>
> Pin-Del, =)

playfield looks like it's covered in about an inch of dirt. Says the
glass is missing . I can just imagine how much dirt and sediment is
caked on the playfield with no glass for 30 yearish. :/