PLease help ID this NGG plastic

I found this plastic
http://webpages.charter.net/rswanson3354/NGG%20Plastic.JPG in the
cabinet of the NGG I just got done shopping out (found it while doing
my final vacuuming). Can someone please tell me where it goes? Oh, and
if it belongs in a place that will require me to remove all the ramps
please tell me it actual belongs to a Genesis game. ;-)

Rick Swanson

KME wrote:

> top-left putt-out hole... helps hold the wire harness in place

Thanks, I see where it goes. Last question, is it mounted atop a short
hex post or is it flush mounted on top of the "putt out" light shield?

Rick Swanson

Rick,

It goes on the putting green plastic next to the red star post under
the mini playfiled where the wires go to connect the mini playfield to
the under side playfiled.

Dave