Bypass signon screen

August 17, 2005 9:27:47 PM

I work at home, so having to press ENTER to skip past the signon screen at
bootup is a waste of time. Windows 2000 had an easy way to bypass it, but
how is it done in Windows XP/SP2? I can't find it.

More about : bypass signon screen

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 9:47:05 PM

Go to Start...Run and type in

control userpasswords2

and press Enter. In the resulting screen just uncheck the box that requires
a password to logon.

!