Bypass signon screen

I work at home, so having to press ENTER to skip past the signon screen at
bootup is a waste of time. Windows 2000 had an easy way to bypass it, but
how is it done in Windows XP/SP2? I can't find it.
1 answer Last reply
More about bypass signon screen

    Go to Start...Run and type in

    control userpasswords2

    and press Enter. In the resulting screen just uncheck the box that requires
    a password to logon.

    "tbng" wrote:

    > I work at home, so having to press ENTER to skip past the signon screen at
    > bootup is a waste of time. Windows 2000 had an easy way to bypass it, but
    > how is it done in Windows XP/SP2? I can't find it.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP