TAF Thing Bonus Flips

Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in Google.
The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the game should
thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps his fingers? I
have played one that did that but I can't figure out why this will not
happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve

Mine does it in the middle of games as well, at the end of a ball.

Think it says, Why, thank you Thing!

I wonder if messing with the flippers after the ball drain causes it to
not work. Mine does it every few games.

Andrew

Thanks for the info. But I have been playing this game for a few years as
it was a family members before I got and it never did it. Is there
something I should be looking for?
Thanks,
Steve

"avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in Google.
> The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the game
> should thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps his
> fingers? I have played one that did that but I can't figure out why this
> will not happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Steve

The only time I've noticed the flippers flipping themselves other than Thing
Flips is when the ball drains, sometimes the system will flip twice in sync
with the music. I don't think it's related to Bonus Flips, and I never
noticed a setting for it. Play a few more games and see if it happens.

Randy

> Thanks for the info. But I have been playing this game for a few years as
> it was a family members before I got and it never did it. Is there
> something I should be looking for?
> Thanks,
> Steve
>

> "avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in
>> Google. The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the
>> game should thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps
>> his fingers? I have played one that did that but I can't figure out why
>> this will not happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
>> Thanks,
>> Steve

Yeah don't press the flipper buttons once your ball drains, you will find it
will do it more often then.

Kevin

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:23:45 -0700, "avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in Google.
>The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the game should
>thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps his fingers? I
>have played one that did that but I can't figure out why this will not
>happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Steve

It's when the game is over and the game-over tune starts to run.
It's the bottom flippers, not the thing flips flipper.

It's random, but if you play 10 games after each other I think at
least once it should occur. Don't press too fast on the start button
when a game is over :)
There's a distinctive speech sample when this has happened but can't
remember what exactly..

Aeneas.
-- http://www.flippers.be

Yes the flippers do flip in time with finger snapping but not every time. I
think it is random at the end of a ball.

"avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in Google.
> The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the game
should
> thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps his fingers? I
> have played one that did that but I can't figure out why this will not
> happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Steve

With TAF,
On random occasions at the end of a ball, the flippers will flip in sequence
with the finger click.click, as the addams family end of ball tune plays.
It doesn't do it in attrack mode or at any other time.
The "Things Flips" flipper on the upper left and top right flipper will not
flip, just the lower left and right in sequence to the tune.

Private_Gimp
TAF, PB, KP

"avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just got an Addams Family and I have a question I couldn't find in Google.
> The "Thing Flips" works perfectly. But at some point during the game
> should thing flip the flippers twice with the music when he snaps his
> fingers? I have played one that did that but I can't figure out why this
> will not happen on mine. Any info would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Steve

Version LA-2, Sound L-3. I have ordered new ROMS from John Wart. They are
on the way.
Steve