Anywhere to play in Erie, PA??

I'm in Erie, PA on business and the pinball scene seems DRY. Found a
TILT in the Millcreek Mall, but the arcade smells like a dungeon and
only has a Striker Extreme and a South Park. the Striker Extreme is
Out of Order and the SP is so loud you could here it in the parking
lot.

SOOOO...anywhere to play?

Thanks in advance!
Brian

Brian:

Millcreek Mall will be 30 years old next year, so no surprise in your
reaction. Back in 1980, there were no less than THREE arcades in the mall,
it was an absolute blast. One arcade was all vids, one was mixed, and one
was all pins. Incredible!! The local Putt-Putts used to have great
gamerooms, too, but....

Enough nostalgia. You need to contact Chris Bucci on this board, he lives
in Erie and has quite an amazing collection of modern pins from what I have
heard. Hopefully you can find him...

Chris Munson
Big Time Cabinets

"Water in the Hole" <wtr4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'm in Erie, PA on business and the pinball scene seems DRY. Found a
> TILT in the Millcreek Mall, but the arcade smells like a dungeon and
> only has a Striker Extreme and a South Park. the Striker Extreme is
> Out of Order and the SP is so loud you could here it in the parking
> lot.
>
> SOOOO...anywhere to play?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Brian

Your more than welcome to stop by my place. I'm about 7 minutes from
the Millcreek Mall. Not the best titles but the machines are all clean
and ready for play. Come over any evening.

T2, PINBOT, Star Trek 25th Anniversary, SF2
Asteroids, Centipede, Pac-man, Arkanoid

There's also a bowling alley on the main drag that has a T2, DM, FT in
good shape. Chris could probably give you the exact location and
current condition of the games. I was there about a month ago and they
played great. Left a few credits on the T2 even. Wonder if they still
there?

Todd "GravitaR"

On 5 Jul 2005 09:22:59 -0700, "dimperio"
<tdimperio@northwesternrec.com> wrote:

>Your more than welcome to stop by my place. I'm about 7 minutes from
>the Millcreek Mall. Not the best titles but the machines are all clean
>and ready for play. Come over any evening.
>
>T2, PINBOT, Star Trek 25th Anniversary, SF2
>Asteroids, Centipede, Pac-man, Arkanoid

Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'll have the time to stop by
:( I was just hoping to find a place to play a few games for a pinball
fix in the time between work.

Brian

Thanks for the tip! I check out this bowling alley during lunch
tomorrow. I also found two at Splash Lagoon (before Spida sent me a
private e-mail) a nice TSPP and RCT :)

Brian

>I'm in Erie, PA on business and the pinball scene seems DRY. Found a
>SOOOO...anywhere to play?

The bowling alley by Bucci's had 4 pins. T*2, RF*M, F*T, and D*M.

All were maintained, ane ran pretty decent.

Freeman
I would rather be happy then right.

I did e-mail him but didn't hear back. If he can wade through the
destruction that is my gameroom at the time (with, like, four games totally
appart and all over), he's more than welcome to stop by anytime. :) :)

"Chris Munson" <chrismunson@bigtimecabinets.com> wrote in message
> Brian:
>
> Millcreek Mall will be 30 years old next year, so no surprise in your
> reaction. Back in 1980, there were no less than THREE arcades in the mall,
> it was an absolute blast. One arcade was all vids, one was mixed, and one
> was all pins. Incredible!! The local Putt-Putts used to have great
> gamerooms, too, but....
>
> Enough nostalgia. You need to contact Chris Bucci on this board, he lives
> in Erie and has quite an amazing collection of modern pins from what I
> have heard. Hopefully you can find him...
>
> Chris Munson
> Big Time Cabinets
>
> "Water in the Hole" <wtr4me@aol.com> wrote in message
>> I'm in Erie, PA on business and the pinball scene seems DRY. Found a
>> TILT in the Millcreek Mall, but the arcade smells like a dungeon and
>> only has a Striker Extreme and a South Park. the Striker Extreme is
>> Out of Order and the SP is so loud you could here it in the parking
>> lot.
>>
>> SOOOO...anywhere to play?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Brian