I'm looking to add dual monitors to my setup and am hoping to get a monitor recommendation. Some considerations:
- No gaming. Ever.
- Anything between 19" and 22" inch is good, but I would like the smallest possible native resolution so that default text does not get tiny.
- I am a web developer, and accurate colours are somewhat important, but I'm not a print designer, so don't need perfectly accurate colours. I can't justify the expensive IPS panels.
- Willing to pay up to $350 per monitor.
- I would like to have decent height adjustments if possible.
- I currently have an older ATI All-in-wonder X600 video card. Will I need to upgrade the card to support new dual monitors? If so, what do you recommend for basic workstation use and occasional Photoshopping?