No Login Screen on XP Startup

I have a user id and password but when XP starts up it does not ask me
to login. It just logs in my user id automatically. How can I get XP
to display the login screen at startup? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about login screen startup

    Try user accounts in control-panel,click on the user,in the new window
    select,change the way user(s) log in.

    "mbaril68@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > I have a user id and password but when XP starts up it does not ask me
    > to login. It just logs in my user id automatically. How can I get XP
    > to display the login screen at startup? Thanks

Login Microsoft Windows XP