No Login Screen on XP Startup

August 18, 2005 3:10:17 AM

I have a user id and password but when XP starts up it does not ask me
to login. It just logs in my user id automatically. How can I get XP
to display the login screen at startup? Thanks

More about : login screen startup

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 3:33:43 AM

Try user accounts in control-panel,click on the user,in the new window
select,change the way user(s) log in.

!