How do you control the Perc 2/SC?

I recently picked up a Dell PowerEdge 4300 with a Perc 2/SC RAID
controller. I installed MS Windows XP Professional on it and everything
seems to work great.

I'm curious though about how I can run diagnostics and control the Perc
2/SC? I browsed through some downloads on the Dell, AMI, and LSI Logic
websites and all I can find are drivers. When I look at disk management
or hardware devices in Windows XP, I don't see any special Perc 2/SC
options.

Am I missing something? (Probably!) If someone could point me in the
right direction, that would be great. I have limited experience with
RAID, but have noticed with some cards you get a nice GUI application
to run diagnostics and control them. I have noticed that one of my six
hard drives has the far left light out, but the middle light continues
to blink in concert with the rest of the drives.

Any other advice on utilities I should seek out for a fresh Windows XP
install on a 4300 would be great. So far it seems very stable running
my personal web and email services.

Thanks for the help!

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

What you need is a Dell DOSA & DOMA disk set which stands for Dell Open
Server Assistant and Dell open Manage Assistant and with these you can set
up your server you can also access the PERC BIOS by hitting Ctrl Alt and A
or M on boot up watch the screen and it will tell you depending who
manufactured the PERC bios once in ther you can configure your containers
and set your RAID. The DOSA and DOMA disk should have come with the machine,
not sure if they are available on the Dell site you will have to investigate