WTB: Williams System 11B Interconnect Board

I have an Earthshaker that is missing it's Interconnect Board. I
believe any System 11B board after Bonzai Run will work. Please email
or call me at 425-231-9443 if you have one for sale. thanks

Not exactly.

Interconnect boards will interchange, but you must
check the values and placement of the various cement
resistors on the board. If you have them incorrect,
you will cause damage to your game, or some features
will not function. Diode placement needs to be checked
as well.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8