VH1 Surreal Life - Pinball Featured

Scott

Caught a quick climps of some VH1 SL outtakes from the upcoming season
(starting this Sunday night - 7/10/05)...its the one with Omarosa &
Jose "Roids" Cansanco.

Whenever they are interviewed individually, there is a pinball game
(working! in attract mode) in the background. I think its a Stern
Meteor but I'm not 100% for sure.

Apparently the house is decorated in a "gaudy" fashion, such as a
gameroom - sounds good to me!!

Later

My favorite eposide was when Mini Me got stinko-wasted drunk and Peter
Brady carried him into bed, and he started moaning then went to sleep.
Later on that night he woke up and pissed in the corner of the room in
front of everyone and on camera. (That is one thing I will never
forget!) The show is based on a bunch of washed up loosers living
together and when they add alcohol it really gets interesting. China
did have a set of HUGE TITS and really showed them off. I would caution
anyone interested in buying anything from this house, because you never
know what has been sprayed on the item. I will watch this show next
season and expect more girl on girl drunken action than last
season.Things should only get better with time.

Can you actually buy stuff from the house? I wouldn't doubt it as lots
of items are on Ebay from movies and TV series. One of my all time
favorite tv shows is Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. I have seen
many items for auction from these shows but typically, you would have
to have Trump as your last name to afford some of them. :)

Doug

I do know MTV and VH1 auction off the contents from these homes, I do
not know where they do it. MTV auctioned off the contents from the 2001
beach house on location at Seaside Park N.J in the fall of 2001. Some
of the stuff looked ratty and cheezy in person, painted plywood,
plastic props, etc. and the prices were dirt cheap.

In a way, your right. It is kinda sad to see these people who were once
"at the top of their game" brought down to this level. I do think it
was pretty funny tho. Kinda like drawing all over someone's face who
got stinking drunk and passed out. Maybe next time they will consider
this when faced with shotgunning a few more beers. :)

The people on these shows are pretty disfunctional as it is. Once the
gravytrain stops, many don't continue on with fame and fortune and have
to fall back on reality television shows for income.

Doug

I watched some of the shows and never saw a shot gun being held to
their head to make them drink. Yes, I did think Mini Me getting wasted
and wizzing on the floor was funny and a milestone for T.V. This stuff
isn't shown on beer commercials and I think the show should be called
"Instant A.H - Just Add Alcohol" . I am looking forward to the new
season but I would not waste a hour that I could use pinballing or on
the RGP watching it, I will wait for it to come on early morning like 2
AM when I can't sleep. I liked the season with Tammy Fay and Vanilla
Ice also. If you want to have a hit show now a days it seems you got to
have big titted girls getting drunk then getting it on under the covers
with each other if you want it to keep the viewers attention. What's
this world coming to? ;-)

Scott

I saw the premier last night.

The Stern pin is METEOR.

The Williams pin is FUNHOUSE.

The FH fits in perfectly with the decorations and theme.

Man, that former model is an absolute FREAK! That Pinchot guy is a
perv. No sooner is he in the house, he is wrapping himself around that
pshcho model with the nasty wrinkled throat skin. BLECH!

Jose was a big boy for sure and that motorcross dude has some wild
tatoos. I am not too enthused thus far and think it will be hard to
beat the cast that had China, Mini-Me and Peter Brady.

On a side note, I think Celebrity Fat Club is going to be a hoot with
Gary Busey on there. He already told the Snapple lady that she was
stupid.

Doug