Best laser printer for refill toners

Hello,
I am planning to purchase a new laser printer mostly for taking doc printouts.Can you tell me which will be my best choice for refilling toners regularly.
3 answers Last reply
More about best laser printer refill toners
  1. Some models of Kyocera Mita printers have a separate drum and toner cartridge. This should save money or toner refills, but eventually the drum will go and may be expensive. However chances are the drum will last a pretty long time -- possibly at least as long as you own the printer.
  2. Quote:
    Some models of Kyocera Mita printers have a separate drum and toner cartridge. This should save money or toner refills, but eventually the drum will go and may be expensive. However chances are the drum will last a pretty long time -- possibly at least as long as you own the printer.

Can you suggest me any of the SOHO models as the above mentioned model is Network Printer and I may not need all those features..
  3. It does tend to be the upscale models which offer separate toner and drum. So you may have to do some more research on all brands -- most reviews offer a cost per page measure for printers (essentially based on price of refill vs size).
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Laser Printer Peripherals