Sign in with
Your question

Best laser printer for refill toners

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 4, 2010 3:50:07 AM

Hello,
I am planning to purchase a new laser printer mostly for taking doc printouts.Can you tell me which will be my best choice for refilling toners regularly.
Anonymous
April 4, 2010 3:55:15 AM

Some models of Kyocera Mita printers have a separate drum and toner cartridge. This should save money or toner refills, but eventually the drum will go and may be expensive. However chances are the drum will last a pretty long time -- possibly at least as long as you own the printer.
m
l
April 4, 2010 10:36:16 AM

Quote:
Some models of Kyocera Mita printers have a separate drum and toner cartridge. This should save money or toner refills, but eventually the drum will go and may be expensive. However chances are the drum will last a pretty long time -- possibly at least as long as you own the printer.

Can you suggest me any of the SOHO models as the above mentioned model is Network Printer and I may not need all those features..
m
l
Anonymous
April 4, 2010 10:40:51 AM

It does tend to be the upscale models which offer separate toner and drum. So you may have to do some more research on all brands -- most reviews offer a cost per page measure for printers (essentially based on price of refill vs size).
m
l
!